Wow, I am humbled and honoured to have received another blog award, this time Most Versatile Blogger, and I thank Avalanche of the soul, for this honour.
This my 6th award this month, and I truly feel deeply blessed to be encouraged and acknowledged!
So, a huge thank you to the buoyant betternotbroken for adding to my motivation with her kind nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Her unique approach to blogging humour shows that laughter really can be a medicine for those of us still fighting fear after an abusive relationship. Everyone needs a good laugh from time to time – the more often, the better!
Seven random things about me:
- I drink a lot of coffee. And I mean, a LOT.
- I believe passionately that everyone’s voice should be heard – especially those that have learned to be quiet.
- Not everyone gets my dry sense of humour.
- Trust matters to me. Once broken, it’s very hard (sometimes impossible) to repair.
- At university, I studied Philosophy and English Literature. This means I’m qualified to…
View original post 147 more words