PTSD can affect short term memory.
My short term memory is really poor.
But, my PTSD mind remembers way too much from the past…
It really has this memory business…..all mixed up!
A poem about PTSD.
Poem – Constant Dark Shadow Companion
In the park
Continue reading →
I have to say, I felt very uncomfortable going through this website – however – I am a great believer in getting info straight from the horses mouth, for real insight.
What this man’s writing showed me was;
– How accurate and insightful I am in my capacity to know psychopathic traits – having endured abused from one.
– How my observations and personal understanding of the differences between them, and e.g narcissists is correct.
– How they do know they are psychopaths and are able to control their behaviours.
– They like who they are and do not want to change.
– They know the harm they cause, is considered evil by many (like murder, rape, child rape, child murder), but they don’t see it as evil. They simply do not care.
– They are highly aware of their manipulation, lack of empathy, lack of remorse etc.
– They are not stupid, or lacking IQ intelligence.
– How they even know when they are using manipulation like the psychopath stare – which I am fully knowledgeable of, having witnessed this firsthand from a psychopath.
– They can choose many traits and turn them on and off, et aside their own emotions etc.
– They have emotions for themselves. But, not others.
– They do take pleasure in hurting people, emotionally, mentally, psychologically, physically, sexually, adults, children – depending on their preferences/tastes.
I found this difficult to read…
My First Murder: Why did I do it?
A Reader send me a list of excellent questions regarding My Murders. In this article I will answer the first Three Questions:
You have made reference in your blog to when you were 18 and went to prison for murder the first time. Does that mean you have committed more than one murder?
Yes. I have killed three individual human beings. Continue reading →
I don’t understand how anyone who claims to be a Christian can vote for the LNP in Australia, or for Tony Abbott.
A Christian – is meant to support and help the poor, needy, hungry, sick, old, vulnerable, oppressed…..
Jesus didn’t ‘hang out’ with the elite of the day, he hung out with the poor, a prostitute etc and made it VERY clear He was NOT into class divide, elitism, snobbery etc – in any way.
What is happening right now in Australia – is spiritual abuse by people not led by Jesus.
Every decision being made by LNP is cutting funding to these people, or to help the rich get richer.
Cuts or changes;
– GP tax
– Hospital Tax
– Access to super clinics
– Public education
– Trades Training
– Funding for Preschool & Kindy
– School payments for uniforms and expenses
Who does this all affect ^ ???
Not the middle classes or the upper elite, for sure. Continue reading →
The internet is a place where cyber bullying, people arguing just to be provoking, other people’s issues and lack of boundaries, other people’s insensitivities, poor mental health, cognitive distortions, can all raise their ugly heads – and spill out and directed straight at the page admin, trying to help.
Often people don’t like some of what I post, but I am not in this for a popularity contest or to boost my ego – if I was – I would write exactly what most want to read – which is often unhealthy.
So, I wrote a reminder.
And if I loose half my likers, and keep half who really want to learn and heal – that’s absolutely great by me 🙂
What this page is about…
This page doesn’t just post popular platitudes and quotes…..to increase likers and remain popular….
This page validates, challenges, educates and raises awareness, of many aspects of abuse….
– Different types of abuse and their affects
– Different types of abusers and why they do what they do
– Different types of mental health disorders, caused by abuse
– Different types of mental health disorders, abusers can have
– Different types of counselling techniques
– Many symptoms of PTSD, and how to manage them
– Extensive insight into complex trauma
– Other necessary info like cognitive distortions, self care, boundaries, self esteem etc.
My info is up to date and accurate – because I do my research, and don’t use old, out of date info. Continue reading →
Please God, I pray this is not true and has been misreported.
And if it is true – HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS??????!!!!!!
Italy’s bishops have adopted a policy, with backing from the Vatican, that states they are not obliged to inform police officers if they suspect a child has been molested.
The Italian Bishops’ Conference said the guidelines published on Friday reflected suggestions from the Vatican’s office that handles sex abuse investigations.
Victims have denounced how bishops systematically covered up abuse by moving priests while keeping prosecutors in the dark.
Only in 2010 did the Vatican instruct bishops to report abuse to police — but only where required by law.
Italian guidelines cite a 1985 treaty between the Vatican and Italy stipulating that clergy aren’t obliged to tell magistrates about information obtained through their religious ministry. The guidelines remind bishops, however, they have a ”moral duty“ to contribute to the common good.