When deciding to go back to being an admin of my Facebook community page, I knew I needed more self care, more boundaries and that I do not need to explain or justify that to anyone.
The internet is not a safe place and far too many people use social media as a way of venting their issues, and I am not there to be someone they can vent on.
So my new boundaries are…
– Any overt or covert trolling, is not tolerated.
– Any unnecessary complaining and criticism, are not tolerated.
– Any abusive remarks, including the passive aggressive and covert forms of behaviours, are not tolerated.
– Any minimizing of child abuse and complex trauma, are not tolerated.
– Any controlling and manipulative behaviours, are not tolerated.
– Any abusive, provoking behaviours, are not tolerated.
– Any projecting about issues that shame people, like forgiveness, are not tolerated. Continue reading